Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In case you were wondering...

Yesterday we went to see Dr. Finn and were SO impressed! He was very nice to us and just so personable and happy. PLUS he knew his stuff. He knew what he was talking about and it all made so much more sense than what the doctors have been saying (which is mostly, 'we don't know, but let's try this...')
It was just so refreshing to feel like we were finally getting some answers and going SOMEWHERE with all of this!
He took some X-rays and adjusted a couple of spots. He gave me a doofy looking neck brace to wear. It's hot and itchy. Oran doesn't like it at all and keeps trying to take it off. But we go back on Thursday afternoon to see if my diligence in wearing it has helped.

We are planning to leave here and head to Hayden, ID on Friday morning where we will be staying with our friends Bill and Heidi Moreland.
The conference is in Spokane, WA on Saturday which is only 30 minutes from their house.

Eric and Bonnie (Ryan's brother and his wife) are going to watch our kids. We were hesitant to ask them because they just got two little foster boys (that they are hoping to adopt) they've had them barely a week and we just thought that maybe they were still trying to work out a routine, get settled and adjusted... but we called and Bonnie said "Sure... we'd love to...." and ".. the boys love having other kids to play with..." Ryan told her that we'd bring the younger two and she said 'three was just as easy as two.'
So, we're pretty excited that we got that figured out. Plus we know Bonnie will take good care of them and they've been wanting to meet their new cousins Bill 4, and Austin 5. [So at their house there will be 5 little boys, one 5 yr. old, two 4 yr. olds, a 3 yr. old, and a 2 yr. old - Bonnie is a brave woman!]
We love you guys and THANKS SO MUCH!!

So right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything done before Friday! KIA has an appointment tomorrow to make sure she's all ready for our trip. I need to buy Tate a new car seat and Ryan needs new shoes (he wore a hole in the bottom and his foot is falling out, not so professional ;)
I also have a months worth of neglected laundry to sort through. [Did you know that if you leave clothes in a laundry basket for 3 weeks they get VERY wrinkled!? - It's true!] Plus I like to leave everything clean when I go on a trip... Lots to do!

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow so I can get it all done!

5 comments:

kandis said...

I hope they get stuff figured out for you soon! Best of luck and have a fun trip

Katy said...

Have a great trip and feel better!

The Wageman Clan said...

Good luck on your trip. I hope you feel better soon. That has to be a nightmare not knowing what's going on!

Shuman X Seven said...

I hope it all works out....Good luck... try to have fun and relax on your trip. and the wrinkled laundry?????? I sometimes spray them with water, and toss them in the dryer for a few minutes. Then they are good as fresh!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my photography blog. Sounds like you have a fun trip coming up! If you're ever interested in portraits, let me know and I'll tell you when my next trip to Pocatell is. I hear you about the wedding portraits....its a sad thing not to have. I didn't have very good ones either!