Swagbucks

Search & Win

Thursday, March 19, 2009

*Grumble, Grumble*

I'm so frustrated!!!
This morning I had another appointment with Dr. Finn. I think he's a great man, super awesome, but I don't feel like he spends enough time with me to justify the effort!
My appointment was at 9:30 this morning. I waited until nearly 10:00 before I was called back. I changed and then waited another 15 minutes. I talked to Dr. Finn for maybe a minute before he handed me off to the massage therapist - that took the typical 20 minutes - then there were no open rooms so I sat on one of the stools in the hall and waited.
When one of the exam rooms opened up I went in there and waited. Eventually Dr. Finn showed up acting very flustered (by this time he had a line for four of five patients in the hall) I laid on the table he quickly adjusted two spots in my mid back. I'd told him that my neck was really bothering me. He tried to adjust it but couldn't get the spots to move. He stated that they were simply too swollen. He stood me up and that was that.
I called after him as he dashed out the door saying "my jaw hurts, my hips have been giving me problems, and my hands keep going numb." He stopped long enough to say "Be sure to tell me next time, I'll see you in a week."
I left the office at 11:05 (1 hour and 35 minutes after my appointment time) having spent a total of 5 minutes with the doctor.
I think they over book themselves; appointments every 10 minutes : 9:20, 9:30, 9:40, 9:50 and so on, That's just too much!
Every other chiropractor I've been to schedules ever 30 minutes - making things less rushed, less congested, and you actually get to talk to the doctor!!!

This is my second time having an experience like this. I really do like Dr. Finn, but I'm not sure if I'll go back, I think I deserve more time, more attention and just all around better care!
I feel like I've accomplished nothing more than having wasted my morning.

I MISS DR. COX!!!!

5 comments:

Gavin said...

I think it's hard to beat Dr. Cox.

Cardon Times said...

I wouldn't go back! That is not what you pay for. I hear Dr. Lee is really good.

Gavin said...

Dr. Lee also has the reputation of being a "mass production" Chiropractor. He moves everyone through as fast as he can and instead of putting you with the MT, he sticks you on a massage bed.

Unfortunately, I have been out of Poky too long and don't know who to recommend.

Nelada Marie said...

I would be happy to watch your children if you came to Preston to go to Dr. Cox. He has a very nice new office. (I think I haven't really been in it).

cabeandmelplus3 said...

I hope that you find somone who takes the time to really fix your problem so your time and money are not wasted!!