Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memory Tag

I joined my buddy Carrie in a game of memory tag. I'm pretty new to this blog thing, so I don't expect much, but here goes:

Memory Tag
Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Alayna said...

Alrighty, this sounds like fun!

Hmmm... I have so many memories of my little sister, I don't know where to start. How about singing in the showers when we were camping, and telling an old lady to "go away, we're neked!"
heh heh heh.
And then when we realized that she really wasn't our brother (like we thought) instead of getting dressed you just sat there and stared at her through the crack in the door.
oh memories....

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Caranna, I saw you blog on Andrea's and I couldn't believe it I was so excited, It's Melissa Eastman(Martin) we used to play I lived next to your Aunt Bonnie. I hope you don't mind that I posted on your blog. I saw your name on her contacts and I thought I have only ever met one Caranna, could it be her so I had to check. I went to High School with Andrea. Anyway How are you doing? What are you up to I would love to hear from you. My blog is cabeandmelisplus3.blogspot.com

smilingcarriester said...

Well, since you beat me to the Barbies part, I don't know if I can top that...I do remember going to one of your houses in Utah and it had a room with tile in it--really random, I know. I also remember coming to visit in Preston a time or two and how fun that was, that even after all these years, we were still friends! :)