Swagbucks

Search & Win

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here We Go!!

So, I decided, since my friends and family have all entered the world of blogging - I might as well do the same thing. I'm not sure why any one would be interested in my thoughts about life, but I figured, that as journaling, it might be rather therapeutic and enjoyable for me!

Ryan had to work today, I absolutely hate it when he works on Sundays. It was an extra difficult day for me. Taking the boys to church by myself. That's nothing new for me, but I haven't been feeling well... and it was just an extra tough day.
Luckily they are all napping now.
I can hardly wait for October when Oran is old enough to go in to nursery! I am so excited to be able to sit through Relief Society and Sunday School. Oran is getting more and more impatient with church and all the sitting still and being quiet! He down right refuses to do it. So, the last 2 months or so have not been so fun with him. He and I have spent a lot of time helping in the nursery and once he got a taste of that - he's done with the adult meetings! Oh well, only a couple more months!

No comments: