Swagbucks

Search & Win

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My little artist


Every night before we go to bed I go around the house gathering up DOZENS of pictures like this one. Tate likes to draw and he does it A LOT! I think he's very talented and quite creative but I sure wish he'd quit using all of the paper!!
I've tried to tell him "This is scratch paper, you can use this." To which he replies, "That has words on it!! I don't want that!" SO it continues. Every night, gathering up stacks and stacks of drawings that I don't know what to do with!
I'm putting this one up because I thought Superman had an extra interesting expression.

1 comment:

Ravid said...

Must get his talent from his mother. :-) By the way I am going to get blessing pics on my blog. My family's blog I purposefully made so that no one besides the "authors" could comment. Sorry about that. I have been considering making it so that only the authors could see it . . .