My second week doing Three for Thursday, thank you for the promp Evelyn at http://hangingbyasilverlining.blogspot.com/ I love playing along and hope to win one of her giveaways ;)
Three of my favorite Pandora.com stations
1. "Caranna's Radio" my first Pandora station, it's my own mix of the '80s, 90s, and now' and is the cure for any bad day. I just crank the tunes and before I know it I'm smiling and dancing. Ironically the first "seed" for this station was "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.
2. Disney, great for singing along, cleaning the house and keeping kids happy.
3. Piano Music Radio, very relaxing, and there's nothing better to calm my crying baby.
Three lessons learned since I have graduated from high school
1. I should listen to my parents, they really are pretty smart.
2. I have my whole life to be married, college is for having fun.
3. I am cooler than I thought I was.
Three people I was remembering on Memorial Day
1. Grandma White
2. Grandpa Stavast
3. Auntie Judy
Three favorite YouTube videos
1. "To Do list" by Hilary Weeks I wish I were so productive!
2. Star Wars (Accapella tribute to John Williams) John Williams is the Man!!
3. Kid History So funny! Watch all 4 episodes!
Three bad habits
1. Staying up so late, there's really no reason to, and I know I'd be much happier if I would just go to bed!
2. getting absorbed by facebook - is it really important that I know what is "on the mind" of a person I haven't physically spoken to since high school??
3. Over reacting to my kids, um... bad choices. They are kids, they make mistakes, oh well.
Three foods I will NEVER put in my mouth
1. Liver (it's meant to filter out all the garbage, why would I want to eat it!?)
Three things that sounded like a good idea at the time
1. Buying a home - buying a "fixer upper" was not a good idea, I found out that my husband is NOT Mr. Fix-it!
2. Buying the smaller size, because I could put it on.
3. Eating that *whatever* off the restaurant menu. (when will you learn that eating out makes you sick!! Food allergies are the pits!)
Three plans for Father’s Day 2011
1. Go to Church
2. Bake some Rolls
3. Call my Daddy
Three things that make me a “mean mom” (aka a GOOD mom)
1. Insisting they help me clean the house EVERYDAY ("But it's not even Saturday!")
2. Have them take care of their own things - I am not the keeper of shoes, jackets and backpacks!
3. Sticking to a schedule: ie. work, play, meals, bed.
My baby is crawling all over the place now. It's amazing how quick he's picked it up.
My handsome boys and I on Easter morning 2011
Since we're talking about Father's Day here is a picture of my silly Daddy.
3 months ago