It's Three for Thursday time AGAIN!! Oh My! Hosted again this week by Katy at The House of Estrogen It's been an exhausting week - here goes:
Three things I accomplished this week
1. I packed lots of boxes!
2. I took my kids to the park, more than once even.
3. I washed ALL of the laundry. All those sheets, blankets and towels that have been to the "I'll get around to it" pile are now clean and ready to be packed ;)
Three things I want to do this summer
1. Move to a new house
2. Go to my family reunion in July
3. Make some new friends, in my new neighborhood.
Three colors used at my wedding
1. Lavander (purple)
2. Sage (green)
Three things I find repulsive
1. Smoking (Cigarettes make me sick)
2. Spitting (especially little boys who spit on their brothers.)
3. Dirty dish rags! stinky, stinky!
Three things I like most about my body
1. I have super cute toes!
2. My eyes are a very pretty shade of green
3. Everything seems to work the way it should. Bodies are pretty amazing things.
Three chores I make my husband do
1. Car Maintenance
2. Lawn Care
3. Changing light bulbs
1. Alfredo sauce With an allergy to soy I cannot use most pre-made sauces, so I make my own.
2. Beef and Tomato Pie so simple and my kids love it. It's a great way to use up all of those fresh tomatoes in the summertime.
3. No Bake Cookies an old F.H.E. standby at our house, but always a crowd pleaser.
Three favorite flavors of ice cream
1. Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Carmel Pecan
3. Tin Roof Sundae
Three animals I'd like to have (maybe not all at the same time)
1. A nice cat
2. A friendly dog
3. Um, another baby?? (I don't like birds, fish, rodents, or reptiles.)
Another great Father in my life: My Father-in-law raised a good bunch of boys, his 5 sons are all pretty neat. I'm glad that I got to marry one of them! This is Oran, David (my Father-in-law) and me on Father's Day in 2009.
The Daddy at our house is pretty awesome too. Here's Ryan and our four boys on Easter morning 2011.
A Total Eclipse for the Clarks
1 day ago